- 36/36 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper platforms: A6-SRA3, custom banner and platforms format up to at least one 1.2 metres lengt
- 9-inch colour feel panel with multi-contact support and dedicated portable touch area for extra convenience and versatility in the current working style
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology ensuring low energy consumption - which saves both energy and money competitively
- Highest data security because of various security functionalities to lessen the chance of data reduction and keep confidential info safe
The product design
Minolta bizhub C368 Driver And Also Review - The bizhub C368 series adopts the simple and intuitive INFO-Palette design and style and smart interface. To make sure, to always supply the same user experience in virtually any business condition through the seamless procedure regardless of from the PCs, smartphones or tablets.
The 9 inch procedure panel
The 9 inch procedure panel provides user-friendly user interface and intuitive operability. 4 hard menu keys in the bottom of the panel and the on-screen tender menu keys makes it possible for user to join up up to 9 frequently used functions such as for example duplicate, scan/fax, preview or smooth numeric keypad.
Text message icons, boxes, or GIF animations could be published on the MFP procedure panel just like the sticky notes. These can be utilised to show office communications, MFP consumption rules, or warnings.
The Mobile Touch Area
Minolta bizhub C368 Driver And Printer of Review - Mobile Touch Area is added on the procedure panel newly. Mobile device connection is currently possible with via NFC (it mean Near Field of Communication) and also the Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) technology. The connection will permit mobile features such as pairing, print, scan, and consumer authentication. To perform these features, easily touch your system to the Mobile Contact Area then your PageScope Mobile application can do remaining work.
Price: Around $4,899.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Minolta bizhub C368 Driver And Printer of Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!