- With Epson original of CISS
- Greatly low running of cost
- Really wide in range of media compatibility
- High quality by MicroPiezo TFP print head
- Speeds up to 28.6 sqm/hr
Epson SureColor B7080 Driver - Epson SureColor SC-B7080 support width of 1.626 meters, to meet the needs of mainstream advertising market output; aqueous dye ink is more suitable for advertising production output is applied to the mainstream media. Its original ink cartridge system and cheap high quality dye-based inks for users to reduce the cost of creating the possibility, widely used in a traditional indoor advertising / back spray light boxes and other applications, but can also be applied in areas such as CTF, broaden the application range of industries.
Epson SureColor B7080 Driver Download - Epson dye ink whole new generation uses a lot of new techniques and technologies, the use of a more competitively priced raw materials, namely to maintain a high-quality dye-based inks feature bright colors, but also to ensure that the ink fluency. Use 1 liter bags ink technology, reduce user costs.
Epson SureColor B7080 Driver - Epson SureColor B7080 micro jet photo machine equipped with Micro Piezo TFP print head with higher performance and greater durability characteristics, each column TFP print head has 360 tiny nozzles, can be extremely accurate ejected ink dot shape . Two rows of nozzles per color, compared with the traditional Epson Micro Piezo print head that twice the number of nozzles in order to ensure the efficiency of jet print head increase exponentially. It is because of the high-speed print engine, Epson SureColor B7080 can bring the feeling of flying for the users of digital photo industry.
Price: Around ¥ 137,000, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor B7080 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!