SureColor SC-S80600 Drivers, Review, Price - It nicely merging performance and software flexibility, this top-of-the-range design features dual PrecisionCore TFP printheads along with 9/10 colours: CMYKLcLmLk + reddish and orange, and can be configured to make use of white or material silver. Users can potentially switch between light and metallic ink to suit job requirements. This flexible printing device delivers print accelerates to 95. 1sqm/hr with single-pass banner setting, and up to be able to 12. 5sqm/hr with 8-pass film setting. This model is ideal for those PSPs generating graphics requiring exact brand spot colors.
SC-S80600 Drivers, Review, Price - This new printers allow users to generate a wider colour gamut than in the past for highly exact and repeatable color reproduction. The top-of-the-range SC-S80600 also advantages of the addition regarding light cyan & light magenta, red, lemon, white or material silver inks to expand along with gamut and application possibilities further. This model is ideal for those PSPs generating graphics requiring exact brand spot colors. The new SureColor SC-S assortment is energy productive and delivers fast drying graphics with high abrasion weight and prints which have been durable outdoors for as much as three years devoid of lamination.
SureColor SC-S80600 Drivers, Review, Price - The products have a two-year warranty and extended warranty options are readily available. Users can also make use of the Epson SureColor pertaining to training, useful guidelines, plus ongoing help and access to numerous regularly-updated media users. In the great Britain and Ireland, the SureColor SC-S printers are supplied with an Onyx offer as standard and therefore are compatible with numerous other RIPs.
Price: Around £16,135, will be in the distribution. on March 2016.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor SC-S80600 Drivers, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer and driver. Happy printing!