- Monochrome Laser
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Print Speed: Up to 36 ppm
- Suggested Monthly Page Volume: 250 - 2500 pages
Basic to Lexmark print framework execution, Unison™ Toner's interesting detailing reliably conveys remarkable picture quality, guarantees long-life print framework unwavering quality and advances predominant maintainability.
Lexmark's exhaustive way to deal with item security is a structure and building command over our whole item portfolio. Our security highlights help guard your data—in the record, on the gadget, over the system and at all focuses in the middle.
Reduced and efficient
At the point when space is including some built-in costs, the MB2236adw is anything but difficult to track down a spot for, with measurements of just 16.4 inches wide, 14.2 inches down, and 13.9 inches tall [41.5 cm wide x 36 cm profound x 35.2 cm tall]. Moreover, standard two-sided printing and vitality sparing modes lessen operational expenses.
Output, duplicate and fax
Go past printing and carry new abilities to your group with the MB2236adw's standard checking, duplicating and faxing. Single-sided checking catches your reports at up to 24 pages for each moment.
Notwithstanding Ethernet and USB availability, standard on-board Wi-Fi makes it simple for both PCs and approved versatile clients to get yield by means of the Lexmark Mobile Print application, Mopria® accreditation and AirPrint confirmation.
Yield that works
With printing at up to 36 pages for every moment, 1-GHz double center processor and 512 MB of memory, the MB2236adw offers amazing execution, while up to 251 sheets of information and up to 6000 pages of accessible toner limit help support up to four clients.
Price: Around $192.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Lexmark MB2236adw Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Lexmark MB2236adw Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
Lexmark MB2236adw Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Linux:
- Check here.