- It offers rapid printing with incredible quality so you can get and go easily.
- Print your archives are 45 seconds for each A1.
- It has a print goals of 1200 x 1200.
- Continuously have paper all set with the 50-sheet plate limit.
- It is perfect with HP Click, HP DesignJet, HP Smart App, HP Poster Web App and Utility for Windows.
- It accompanies basic ink cartridges, a reference control, an arrangement banner and a force link.
Spare space, time, and cash with a reduced plotter with worked in Wi-Fi that lets you print immediately. Accelerate the PDF printing process. Get high caliber and rapid. AEC, GIS, and MCAD experts who need to print maps, specialized drawings, banners, and renders with exact, precise line quality and fresh content.
THE PERFECT FIT—For your office and spending plan
Spare space by putting the world's littlest plotters any place they fit best in your office. Spare time by interfacing and printing immediately with worked in Wi-Fi.Save cash by imprinting in-house with HP's most moderate plotters.
Fundamentally SIMPLE—From arrangement to printout
Accelerate your PDF printing process with free HP Click software.Easily get to your records from cloud envelopes and print them utilizing your cell phone with the HP Smart app.Impress your customers with wonderfully planned banners utilizing the free and instinctive HP Poster Web application.
DESIGNJET QUALITY—From the most confided in brand
Meet customer desires with great, rapid A1/D-size printing, as quick as 45 seconds.Get totally coordinated shading on both little and enormous organization prints on account of the implicit A3/A4 tray.Convey your thoughts with striking pictures, sharp lines on plain paper for any application with HP Bright Office Inks.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP DesignJet T125 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!