- Shading Laser
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Print Speed: Up to 26 ppm
- Suggested Monthly Page Volume: 600 - 2500 pages
The reduced Lexmark CS331dw improves your efficiency with shading yield up to 26 pages for every moment, Wi-Fi, gigabit Ethernet and high return substitution cartridges.
Notwithstanding implicit Ethernet and USB availability, standard Wi-Fi makes it simple for portable clients to get yield by means of the Lexmark Mobile Print application, just as Mopria® and AirPrint innovations. What's more, our new Wi-Fi arrangement wizard improves remote design.
Shading you can rely on
Get rich, lively shading in seconds with Lexmark's one of a kind Unison™ toner. With toner yields up to 4500 pages, simple to-change high return trade cartridges for the CS331dw give you additionally printing and less vacation. What's more, on the off chance that you come up short on shading toner, you can continue imprinting in dark.
With its steel outline and long-life imaging segments, the CS331dw is worked to last.
Lexmark's exhaustive way to deal with item security is a structure and designing command over our whole item portfolio. Our security highlights help protect your data—in the record, on the gadget, over the system and at all focuses in the middle.
Minimized structure factor
Estimating simply 9.6 inches high x 16.2 inches wide x 15.5 inches down (243.7 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm profound), the CS331dw fits anyplace. Its minimized size and light weight make it simple to deliver, simple to set up and simple to move.
Spare paper, spare vitality
Programmed two-sided printing is standard, alongside an implicit vitality sparing mode that goes from rest to print to lay down with nothing to set. In addition, it's evaluated EPEAT® Silver and is ENERGY STAR® confirmed.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Lexmark CS331dw Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Lexmark CS331dw Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
Lexmark CS331dw Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Linux:
- Check here.