- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Color
- Availability - USB, Maximum yield limit (sheets): Up to 25 sheets, Scan speed (ordinary, letter) and Scan speed (typical, A4): Up to 21 seconds
- Pages every moment - 7.5 (Black and White), 4.5 (Color) ; Cost per page - 10 Paise (Black and White), 18 Paise (Color) - according to ISO gauges
- Perfect utilization - Home and Small office, Regular/Heavy use (in excess of 300 pages for every month)
- Page size bolstered - A4, B5, A6, DL envelope ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print goals - Up to 4800 x 1200 improved DPI (Color), Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI (Black)
- Perfect Ink - HP GT52 Original Ink Bottle (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow), HP GT51 Original Black Ink Bottle ; Page Yield - 6000 pages (Black and White), 8000 pages (Color) (according to ISO guidelines)
- Obligation Cycle (Maximum month to month suggested prints) - Up to 1000 pages for every month
HIGH VOLUME PRINTING FOR LESS
On the off chance that you got activities and assignments that require a great deal of printing, at that point this HP Ink Tank printer lets you print out a large number of pages without harming your pocket. Get up to 8,000 pages (shading) or 6,000 pages (dark) at an incredibly minimal effort for each page.
NO MESS. NO WASTE
Presently, You don't need to stressed over creation a wreck when topping off and dying the ink! With HP Ink Tank printer, you can helpfully reestablish ink levels with our spill-proof resealable jug and HP's special tank framework that makes ink the executives a simple errand.
Extraordinary QUALITY, LONG-LASTING RESULT
HP Ink Tank printers promise you top tier quality with darker, crisper content in printed records that last up to multiple times longer, and borderless, blur safe bright photographs that will stay dynamic much after decades.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP Ink Tank 310 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
HP Ink Tank 310 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
HP Ink Tank 310 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Mac OS X:
HP Ink Tank 310 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Linux:
- Check here.