- Space-sparing plan
- Speedy First-Print advances
- Vitality effective
- 2400 x 600 dpi print goals
- Simple toner cartridge substitution
- And more
Snappy to print
There's no sticking around when you need to print, with Canon's Quick First-Print advancements. Printing at up to 16 ppm in mono and 4 ppm in shading, it has a mono First Print Out Time of simply 13.6 seconds – so there's insignificant deferral in starting yield.
Splendid yield – in shading and high contrast
Make your imprint with incredible quality prints. With up to 2400 x 600 dpi print goals you'll see the improved detail, sharp, fresh content and smooth dim scales. Group's boss picture preparing and creative S-Toner guarantee the best quality shading yield.
Decrease costs with low vitality utilization
The predominant vitality productivity of the I-SENSYS LBP7018C will help set aside you cash and lower the expense of possession, just as diminish your carbon impression. As a feature of Canon's pledge to giving the most eco-accommodating items conceivable, this shading laser printer is Energy Star guaranteed.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.