- High sweep speed of up to 32 ppm/64ipm at (A4, Color, 300 dpi)
- Simple to convey because of the thin plan
- Bolster emblazoned plastic cards
- Ultrasonic multi-feed recognition
- Press and output to cloud servers, for example, Google Drive, FTP, Evernote, and Microsoft SharePoint through Button Manager
- And more
High Optical Resolution of 600 dpi
With a high optical goals of 600 dpi and propelled picture handling innovation, you can be guaranteed archives can be changed over in the most elevated picture quality. Also, with the work in CIS (Contact Image Sensor) module, the AV332U doesn't require any warm-up time.
Imaginative Design to Save Your Space
The AV332U gloat an exceptional and slick plan as both the info and yield paper plate can be collapsed when not being used. In contrast to cumbersome traditional scanners, the thin AV332U can be effectively conveyed and fit on a work area without occupying a great deal of room.
Ground-breaking Bundled Software Applications
The AV332U accompany TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and are packaged with a set-up of incredible programming applications that incorporate Avision Button Manager, AVScan, and PaperPort. The AVScan X and Nuance PaperPort are profoundly compelling picture preparing and archive the executives programming that encourages you smooth out your undertaking all the more effectively.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Avision AV332U Driver Downloads And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!