- Spare 90% on ink costs by and large: Equivalent of 88 cartridges worth of ink included
- Ultra-ease printing: Print up to 14,000 pages in dark and 5,200 pages in shading
- Cutting edge ink filling framework: Enjoy bother and wreckage free tops off with the upgraded ink bottles
- Wi-Fi and applications: Print from cell phones
- 3-in-1 with LCD screen: Print, duplicate and output - in addition to twofold sided printing
Without cartridge printing
Go longer between tops off with EcoTank. It utilizes ultra-high-limit ink tanks to totally expel the requirement for cartridges.
This efficient printer can spare 90% on ink costs by and large. Giving you an amazingly minimal effort for every page, it produces 14,000 pages in dark and 5,200 in shading with the included ink.
Find the up and coming age of EcoTank
With the ink tank currently housed at the front, EcoTank is more conservative and simpler to use than any time in recent memory. Ensuring you against holes and spills, it includes an upgraded ink filling framework designed for without mess tops off. The new jugs additionally fuse an instrument to guarantee that solitary the right hues can be embedded. Because of the front ink level showcase, it's presently simple to see when it's at last due for a top off. Also, with shade dark and color shading inks, it produces prints with fresh, clear content and distinctive hues.
Print from anyplace
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send records to print from savvy gadgets utilizing the Epson iPrint application. Moreover, its 3.7cm LCD screen and SD card opening make it simple to print without a PC.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank gives a solid printing arrangement which is sponsored by a one year guarantee. It can likewise be depended upon to create twofold sided prints quick.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank ET-2756 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!