Worked with Canon created innovations the TM-200 has a 5-shading LUCIA TD color ink, PF-06 print head, L-COA PRO picture processor, alongside an unmistakable, instinctive activity board and is about 60% calmer than past models – Plus there is a large group of inventive work process programming included. Recently produced for this arrangement is Free Layout Plus, a print utility that permits clients to tile home and makes custom designs before printing.
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
The TM-200 gadget includes an all-new 5-shading TD color ink set. This ink was planned to deliver scarce differences and sharp content on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Join this shade ink with water safe media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand numerous outside conditions, particularly open air places of work, for example, building locales. Accessible in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks.
With quicker printing of multipage documents, the TM Series can print up to 144 D measured prints for every hour.
The TM-200 is appropriate for occupied office situations as it is 60% calmer than past imagePROGRAF printers and offers less interruption in the work environment.
The TM-200 highlights a 3″ shading touchscreen activity board making it simple to see printer data just as perform straightforward tasks.
A solid match for little workplaces, the minimal TM-200 has the littlest impression for a 24-inch huge organization fluid inkjet printer.
Printing occupations rapidly is basic on the work site and in the workplace. The Wi-Fi network can move specialized drawing documents and assist speed with increasing your work process – ideal for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi switch is required, which can give more noteworthy opportunity during establishment.
Print Head PF-06
The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200's 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is built to work with the printer's rapid carriage and high-recurrence ink launch to help encourage quick printing. This printer flaunts Canon's print-head innovation that sets down ink with extraordinary speed and precision. The PF-06 print head consolidates a spout hole shape to help limit fog shower, creating clean lines and content. The high-accuracy, high-thickness print head, with a sum of 15,360 spouts, sets down 5 picoliter-size ink beads that help produce sharp detail and brilliant picture quality. The outcome is reliably exact 2400 x 1200 dpi yield (max.) with scarce differences that are precise to ±0.10% and as meager as 0.02mm.
Sub Tank System
The Sub-Ink Tank System permits practically the entirety of the accessible ink in a tank to be utilized before supplanting it, assisting with wiping out squandered ink. The unfilled tanks can likewise be supplanted on-the-fly ceaselessly the printer. This is very helpful during your long print occupations.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Driver Download and Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!