- 2400 x 1600 dpi print goals for sharp content, illustrations, and photographs
- Economy Print Mode permits up to 40% less ink to be utilized than standard mode
- Delivers up to 104 24 x 36" banners in 60 minutes
- Sub-ink tank framework lets you change void cartridges while printer keeps on printing
- Shade based inks for making climate safe prints and banners
- Air Feeding System keeps paper level during printing
- Good with long move media
- Borderless printing
- Boats with free banner and advertising creation programming and a print module for Microsoft Office
Printing Made Easy
Boats with free banner/advertising creation programming and a Print Plug-In for Microsoft Office.
Print More Out of the Box
Boats with 157% more ink than the HP T1255. Over $250 worth of ink included!
Minimal effort of Operation
Economy Print Mode takes into account up to 40% less ink to be utilized during printing-Helping to bring down your working expenses.
Print remote from anyplace in the workplace or place of work.
The calmest printer right now.
The Perfect Print
Paper is kept level during printing-Helps make reliable prints inevitably.
Print 104 24x36 banners for each hour. That is 40 additional banners the HP T125 can print!
For all intents and purposes No Printing Limits
Print borderless on all media estimates the opposition can't do this.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!