- Print Speed (A4): Up to 38ppm
- First Print Out Time (A4): Approx. 5.5 sec
- Print objectives: Up to 1200 x 1200dpi (corresponding)
- Flexible Printing
- Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless, Direct Connection
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume 750 - 4,000 pages
With essential perspective and brilliant handiness. Despite the fundamental outside, LBP226dw goes with an enormous gathering of features, for instance, versatile printing and PCL likeness to ensure the best assistance for your business needs.
5-line LCD Display
Investigate and organize the printer settings viably with the 5-line LCD appear. Information can be demonstrated at first, promising straightforward contraption the board and backing.
Dispose of ugly connections as the LBP226dw can be shared remotely inside your framework. The printer also has worked in Access Point capacity, engaging basic relationship with phones without a switch.
Compact Printing Solutions
With Canon's most recent portable business arrangement, you can print records, photographs and site pages with only one application.
Appreciate object free and low support activity with Canon All-in-One toner cartridge plan. Discretionary high limit cartridge 057H is accessible for client with high volume printing, lessening the recurrence of supplanting the cartridge significantly further.
The LBP226dw accompanies PCL and Adobe Postscript 3™ for included similarity with various business applications and print conditions.
The local Secure Print include empowers you to print archives safely and keep classified printouts from being left unattended, at no additional expense.
Auto Toner Seal Removal
Experience easy toner supplantings with the auto toner seal evacuation. Basically fit the toner cartridge into the printer and print.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS LBP226dw Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!