- Monochrome Laser
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Integrated Duplex
- Print Speed: 36 ppm
- Suggested Monthly Page Volume: 250 - 2500 pages
One of the littlest monochrome laser printers to go through our labs, the section level Lexmark B2236dw is quick at its cost and size, it prints content and grayscale designs well, and it has reasonable running expenses. Brother's HL-L2370DW, then again, actually it has a twice-as-high greatest month to month obligation cycle and a rundown value that is $70 higher. That implies that settling on the two comes down to whether that higher obligation cycle merits the additional hit to your financial plan.
The B2236dw estimates 8.5 by 14 by 13.1 inches and gauges 15 pounds. Like the Brother HL-L2370DW, which is just marginally more and heavier, the B2236dw occupies insignificant work area room and is exceptionally simple to move around for cleaning or moving.
You can oversee arrangement, printing, and general setup from the B2236dw's to some degree scanty control board, which, as appeared in the picture underneath, comprises just of a route wheel, investigating and drop catches, and a two-line monochrome content presentation. Paper taking care of on the B2236dw comprises of a 250-sheet tape and a one-sheet abrogate plate for printing one-off envelopes and other media, (for example, names) without opening or potentially reconfigure the principle paper cabinet.
The B2236dw's most extreme month to month obligation cycle is 30,000 pages, with a 2,500-page prescribed month to month print volume. Additionally network alternatives on the B2236dw are direct. Standard interfaces comprise of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and associating with a solitary PC by means of USB 2.0. Versatile availability includes Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Lexmark's Mobile Print application, which enables you to interface your cell phones to the printer remotely over a neighborhood (LAN) or the web. You don't get Wi-Fi Direct or some other distributed systems administration choice, however between the previously mentioned applications, most versatile availability situations are secured.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Lexmark B2236dw Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!