The CP-300 produces shading prints that equivalent the sharpness and sturdiness of prints from film negatives. The printer's goals is 300x300 dpi, more than satisfactory for a freshly definite postcard estimated picture from any 2 megapixel or more noteworthy camera, or for Mastercard measure prints from 1.2 megapixel cameras. The color dissemination shading process is a persistent tone printing framework that renders unobtrusive shadings and sensible hues.
- 300 x 300 dpi goals, color sublimation innovation for rich shading
- Supports PictBridge for direct computerized camera printing, no PC required
- Incorporates battery-powered Ni-MH battery pack for complete convenientce
Interface it straightforwardly to your Powershot-arrangement Canon or other PictBridge-supporting advanced camera, and you'll be printing depictions and stickers quicker than you can say "cheddar." PictBridge is an industry standard that gives you a chance to print pictures by legitimately associating your computerized camera to your printer, paying little respect to the brand or model, without utilizing a PC.
This printer can associate legitimately to choose advanced cameras. The included USB link connector additionally gives you a chance to interface the CP-300 to your camera or your PC for access to pictures put away there. Each small picture highlights 256-level shading and 300 dpi goals; the color sublimation process gives results like customary photographs, with rich detail and precise skin tones. Bolstered papers incorporate an assortment of sizes, just as flanked and borderless choices. Whatever you pick, your pictures print in a flash - around 85 seconds for a postcard estimate, 40 for small marks or Visa measure, when printing straightforwardly from Canon PowerShot cameras.
For included convenientce, the CP-300 incorporates a battery-powered Ni-MH battery pack and supports a discretionary vehicle battery connector (show CBA-CP100). Group gives a one-year guarantee covering parts and administration.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon SELPHY CP-300 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!