This exceptional ink arrangement joined with other innovative advances, for example, the L-COA single chip increasing speed controller and the propelled print heads utilizing FINE innovation, makes the iPF500 incredibly flexible, furnishing you with the capacity to rapidly and precisely make maps, structure formats, notices, photos, artistic work multiplications and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
- Non-terminating Detection and Compensation Function - when stopped up or non-terminating spouts are recognized; print head cleaning cycle is consequently executed. On the off chance that the spout stays hindered, the iPF500 will naturally repay by rerouting the ink to working spouts
- uMultiple Media Options - 4-Way multi-feed empowers nmerous paper alternatives, roll (discretionary), tape, manual front feed, manual top feed
- Single Print Heads with FINE innovation - Incorporates a ultra high thickness 15,360 spout print head with ultra little ink drops (4 pl), conveying smooth and lovely degree.
- Twofold Matte Black - Doubling the matte dark is utilized for most extreme dark thickness and speed
- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System - comprising of Cyan
Single Print Head with FINE Technology
The high-thickness, rapid and top notch print head fuses 2,560 spouts for each shading more than 6 hues with a sum of 15,360 spouts, and the expansion of a second spout line to the print head implies that speed is expanded significantly. Furthermore the exactness spouts discharge ultra little 4-picoliter ink beads, subsequently conveying smooth and delightful degrees.
5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System
The 5-Color Ink System comprises of four color shading inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) and a 2-channel Matte Black color ink - giving most extreme dark thickness and speed.
Programmed Switching of Black Inks
The iPF500 will naturally switch between Regular Black and Matte Black at the season of printing. Basically pick the paper type and the iPF500 will utilize the fitting dark to enhance print quality. The color based Black ink creates amazing prints on photograph polished sort media and the Matte Black ink displays high balance prints with profound dark on media, for example, compelling artwork paper.
L-COA Print Controller
The L-COA print controller keenly forms the print information to execute rapid printing and precisely lays ink down for ideal picture quality. Joined with Canon's FINE print head structure and the most ink spouts per shading in the business.
Numerous Media of Options
the iPF500 gives various paper taking care of choices so clients can choose the paper type and paper feed component that suits their necessities best. You can choose from tape stacking of pre-cut paper in sizes going from 8 x 10" - 17 x 22", a manual front feed or manual top feed choice for heavier paper stocks or for irregular printing occupations, or include the discretionary move feeder for ceaseless print employments and the alternative of genuine borderless printing (borderless printing just accessible with discretionary move feeder).
Non-terminating Detection and Compensation Function
The printer consequently recognizes when stopped up or non-terminating spouts are available and quickly draws in a print head cleaning cycle. On the off chance that the spout stays blocked, the iPF500 will consequently repay by rerouting the ink to working spouts.
Standard and HDI Drivers
The standard (raster) driver consolidates propelled highly contrasting control, streamlined page setup choices, 1-contact borderless printing (with discretionary move feeder), extended shading settings, and substantially more to give the most exceptional clients the devices they have to remain beneficial, while as yet being instinctive and simple to work. The Canon HDI Driver makes a vector graphical portrayal of the printed information. Here focuses are characterized and a bended line is determined numerically so as to accomplish a graphically precise illustration of the printed information.
PosterArtist Software Included
PosterArtist is format driven programming that was created by Canon explicitly to help clients at all dimensions to make proficient looking notices, flags and signage without any difficulty. This application offers an assortment of layouts, hey res eminence free pictures and clipart intended to focus on a wide exhibit of business sectors, for example, sustenance administration, training, workplaces, retail and considerably more.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!