Superior Compact Cube
Among the best printer producers, HP's consistently advancing structures make for the most intriguing looking line of AIOs, and the OfficeJet Pro 9025 is no special case. With its two-tone white-on-weapon metal-dim body, it's right around a consummately proportioned 90-degree-calculated 3D square; you won't locate any adjusted corners or inclining surfaces here. Indeed, even the ADF yield bed is totally level, sans the more customary inclining bowl like yield plate found on generally AIOs.
Estimating 12.5 by 12.2 by 15.6 inches (HWD) and weighing 26.4 pounds, the OfficeJet Pro 9025 is altogether littler and about half as weighty as its shading laser AIO partners. The OfficeJet Pro 9025 games a 35-page single-pass ADF for duplicating, examining, and faxing two-sided multipage reports. All the AIOs referenced beforehand additionally accompany single-pass ADFs, however they all hold up to 50 pages. You can set up and start stroll up errands including the ADF and scanner from the 9025's 2.7-inch contact screen, which involves the whole control board.
Bounteous Connectivity and Security
The OfficeJet Pro 9025's standard interfaces incorporate Ethernet, Wi-Fi, associating with a solitary PC by means of USB, and printing from and examining to USB thumb drives. That port is in the lower-right corner of the front of the undercarriage, as appeared as follows. You can likewise interface the printer to different cloud and online networking destinations through web applications from the control board, or from the printer's worked in HTTP server, appeared as follows. The locally available site can be utilized to set up security and various different highlights.
Portable network on the OfficeJet Pro 9025 is somewhat more flexible than you'll discover on some contending office-driven AIOs in that you get, for instance, Bluetooth 5 LE (low-vitality), which permits various concurrent associations, just as Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and printing straightforwardly to the printer locally or over the web by means of HP Smart App.
Best in class Performance And Output
HP rates the OfficeJet Pro 9025 at 24 pages for every moment (ppm), which is about normal for inkjet laser choices in this value go. As a business-driven AIO and a laser elective, the OfficeJet Pro 9025 is required to produce close typesetter quality content, as it did amid my tests. Characters were very much molded and exceedingly clear down to around 6 points, which is more than satisfactory for most business applications—with the exception of, obviously, for those that require minor textual styles.
The OfficeJet Pro 9025 likewise printed our Excel and PowerPoint outlines and different business designs well, then again, actually, in vast, dull foundations, I noticed dim curios that resembled a 0.5-point vertical decides that ran the length of the foundation. These were separated around 2 inches separated and seem as though they happened each time the printhead came back to begin another line of substance. These lines were not the slightest bit ugly, nor did they cheapen the message passed on by the illustrations.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!