- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print speed (A4): Up to 80ppm (B/W or shading)
- Greetings speed USB 2.0, Wired/Wireless LAN, direct association (Wireless LAN)
- Suggested print volume: 1,000 to 5,000 pages
Line Head Design for High Speed Printing
Power through multi-page employments with a progressive printhead structure that conveys up to 80ppm.
Ink Formulation for Better Performance
The new high thickness, snappy drying color ink guarantees excellent archive printouts that oppose blurring and incidental presentation to water or dampness.
Intended for High Volume Printing
Backings up to 2250 sheets of paper for high profitability, continuous printing.
Single-Pass Duplex Auto Document Feeder
A quick 100-sheet limit programmed archive feeder filters two-sided firsts in a solitary pass.
Ultra-High Yield Ink Bottles
Yield up to 20,000 pages in dark and 16,500 pages in shading with XXL limit ink bottles.
Straightforward, Intuitive Touchscreen
High goals symbols showed in a perfect format for simple access to gadget capacities.
New In-Line Print Head and Quick Drying Ink Technology
Another Canon FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) in-line print head sits at the core of the WG7750F printer, and offers ascend to the mind blowing print execution. Crossing the whole width of paper, the print head stays stationary amid printing while ultra-quick paper passes streak under the ink spouts to produce quick print speeds. A one of a kind cluster of ink spout chips counter aggravations in wind current brought about by paper development at high speeds close ink spouts, permitting stable arrangement of ink beads and magnificent picture quality.
High return Ink Enables Higher Output with Greater Savings
High limit ink bottles are accessible with the goal that business can appreciate up to 20,000 pages of continuous printing for monochrome archives, and up to 16,500 pages for shading. For progressively effective administration of paper supplies and consistent print employments, the WG7750F likewise support up to 2,250 sheets of paper contribution with the discretionary tape (CF10) introduced.
Auto Document Feeder (Single Pass 2-Sided ADF)
The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) on the WG7750F printer bolster fast of up to 40 pictures for each moment (ipm) checking of single sided record firsts. The twin Contact Image Sensor (CIS) plan empowers single-leave duplex checking of behind to 65 ipm, enabling organizations to quickly digitize extensive volumes of archive firsts.
Negligible Consumables and Easy Maintenance
The WG7750F make utilization of only 5 consumables: 4 ink jugs (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) accessible in XL and XXL abilities to cook for workplaces with various printing requests, and a client replaceable support cartridge (MC50), rearranging supplies the board to guarantee negligible downtime and continuous printing.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon WG7750F Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!