- High Resolution: Precision ink spouts make high goals photosup to 4800 x 1200 shading dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter measured ink beads produce finely definite photographs.
- Review, at that point print: Before printing, see and adjust your pictures utilizing the LCD show.
- Snap Connect-Print: Just catch a picture with a PictBridge-prepared Digital Camera/DV camcorder, at that point associate and print!
- Print from perfect memory cards: The memory card opening gives you a chance to print photographs direct. No PC required!
- Snap and print, remotely: Print remotely directly from your infrared-empowered versatile camera telephone!
- Print remotely: Print from a perfect Bluetooth gadget in another room, utilizing our optinal USB Bluetooth connector.
- Brilliant sweeps: Produce noteworthy outputs up to 1200 x 2400 dpi with energetic 48-bit shading profundity.
- Brilliant replicating: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology consequently optimzes duplicate quality dependent on the sort of firsts you are replicating.
- Photograph lab quality: 4" x 6" borderless prints in roughly 47 seconds.
The Canon Pixma MP510 is a photograph driven across the board printer that joins print, output, and duplicate usefulness. It needs fax capacity, an element that is all the more generally found on office-situated in with no reservations ones. It's marginally littler and lighter than its forerunner, the MP500. It sits 17.6 inches wide, 14.5 inches down, and 6.8 inches tall and weighs marginally under 16 pounds. The most prominent plan change is the area of the control board. The control board on the Pixma MP510 is increasingly prudent: it sits to the side of the scanner under a flip-up cover that measures about 3.25 inches wide and 4.5 inches down. The little 1.9-inch LCD is installed in the underside of the top, and you can rotate the cover forward and back to advance the review point (the MP500's LCD estimated a significantly more liberal 2.5 inches). In spite of the littler land, the MP510's control board offers indistinguishable cluster of catches from the MP510: three catches to flip between Copy, Scan, and Memory Card assignments; a four-way rocker switch and Menu, Back, and OK catches to explore the different menus; a Settings catch; a Photo Index Sheet catch; a Feed Switch catch to flip between the information sources; and, obviously, begin catches (one each for shading and dark) and a drop catch.
The scanner top covers a flatbed scanner that can hold up to 8.5x11.7-inch firsts (roughly A4 estimate). The top pivots back somewhat to suit thick firsts yet doesn't withdraw totally. Two memory card spaces are hidden behind an entryway and can peruse most significant sorts of memory cards, however you'll require connectors for a couple of sorts. Recessed under the memory card openings is a PictBridge port for printing from PictBridge cameras or interfacing a discretionary Bluetooth connector.
Price: Around $250.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MP510 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!