- 1200 x 2400 dpi/48-bit scanner for more than 281 trillion hues
- ChromaLIfe100 systme for durable, excellent photographs
- Borderless 4" x 6" photograph in approx. 55 seconds
- Duplicate photographs and archives with adaptable duplicate capacities
- PictBridge prepared - simply interface and print!
One smaller machine, three major capacities. The minimized PIXMA MP150 Photo All-In-One gives you a chance to accomplish progressively, comfortable. One main explanation behind its predominant printing: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) utilizes a creative print head with 1,472 spouts that discharge steady, exact ink beads as little as 2 picoliters. It's straightforward: More Nozzles + high exactness = better photograph results. This protected innovation delivers an extraordinary goals of up to 4800 x 1200 shading dpi for great detail and photorealism. Furthermore, you won't sit tight long for the outcomes; printing a delightful 4" x 6" photograph lab quality borderless photograph takes just around 55 seconds.
Its one of a kind Z-Lid development top lifts vertically, at that point rests level on the thing you are checking for clear, total outputs from edge-to-edge. When examining your photographs or designs, you'll produce high caliber 1200-dpi propagations with lively 48-bit shading profundity. In addition, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface empowers the quickest conceivable picture exchanges and checking speeds. Direct printing made simple. With this adaptable All-In-One, you can even print straightforwardly from your PictBridge perfect advanced camera or DV camcorder. Simply catch your pictures, interface, and print directly on the spot! There's no PC required, and your subjects' appearances will naturally be upgraded for splendor giving you better "individuals pictures" than at any other time.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MP150 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!