- High goals: Precision ink spouts make high goals photographs—up to 4800 x 1200 shading dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter estimated ink beads produce finely point by point photographs.
- Amazing sweeps: Produce astounding outputs up to 600 dpi with lively 48-bit shading profundity.
- Enduring photographs: Using select Canon photograph papers, you can make excellent photographs that last as long as 100 years.
- Quicker information: The USB 2.0 interface empowers the quickest conceivable picture exchanges and examining speeds.
It is dependable, great quality printing and examining. No issues with real or good cartridges. The driver (for Windows XP) is adaptable and has all the incredible alternatives, for example, manual duplexing, 2 on 1 printing, quality modes and so on.
It likewise simple to utilize, reused cartridges are shoddy, (Reset the Printer} Printer was considerably less expensive than the Cartridges! With print quality, the paper feed is ideal impeccable on this Canon MP140, prints in shading rapidly. Can't blame this Printer.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MP140 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!