Welcome the ease of interfacing your mobile phone, tablet and all your most cherished devices effectively. Print and range trouble free - even from the cloud or online life.
The PIXMA MG3020 is the All-In-One printer that is just the right size and has all the right features.
Convenience BUILT IN
With features like Auto Power On, worked in Wi-Fi® and PIXMA Cloud Link - it's definitely not hard to see any motivation behind why PIXMA printers are so natural to use.
Creamer Ink System
The creamer ink structure unites shading ink for clear tints and dim shade ink for crisp, sharp substance.
Viably print, scope, and copy reports at home with the dim PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of high bore with a 4800 x 600 dpi objectives and it is fast with 8.0 ipm and 4.0 ipm print speeds in dim and shading, independently. Reports up to 8.5 x 14" in size can be created, while a 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed on the unit considers inspecting and copying with an optical objectives of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Hybrid Ink System for reliable prints and features Ethernet and USB 2.0 for interfacing with a PC or home framework. Also, it has Wi-Fi for printing over a remote framework or while using a wireless. Auto Power On turns the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on when it distinguishes a print occupation, and it similarly has a serene mode if you are printing late amid the night.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!