- With Canon's restrictive On-Demand Fixing Technology, the MF621Cn conveys monochrome and shading prints at rates of up to 14 pages for every moment (ppm), with a first printout time in as snappy as 18 seconds
- Highlighting a 3.5-inch shading contact screen interface, you can include your most loved Copy/Print settings as easy routes, and adjust the grouping of the alternate routes to your inclination, taking into account brisk access and client accommodation
- Work quicker and all the more productively by imparting the printer in your system to the wired Ethernet bolster on the MF621Cn
- Appreciate bother free printing or filtering on your cell phone with the Canon Print Business application
- With the photosensitive drum, toner supply and waste toner consolidated into an across the board toner cartridge, substitution and support is simple as supplanting the cartridge when toner is drained
- Printing by means of Airprint and Mopria is likewise upheld on the gadget
Work quicker and all the more effectively by offering the printer in your system to the wired Ethernet bolster on the MF621Cn.
For the Mobile Workforce
Printing by means of Airprint™ and Mopria™ is likewise upheld on the gadget.
With the photosensitive drum, toner repository and waste toner consolidated into an across the board toner cartridge, substitution and upkeep is simple as supplanting the cartridge when toner is drained.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn Driver Download, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!