- 25 ppm with 9 seconds to initially print. 600x600 dpi laser print goals upgraded to 1200x600 dpi by smoothing innovation.
- 64MB Memory. Auto duplex for simple twofold sided printing and replicating.
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax up to 3 seconds for every page fax transmission. 256 page fax memory.
- 50 page Automatic Document Feeder.
- 600x1200 dpi (optical) and 9600x9600 dpi (interjected) shading examining goals.
- Decrease/growth scopes of 25% to 400%. Toner saver and vitality saver modes.
- Wi Fi empower. Utilizations Cart 328.
On Demand Fixing Technology: Canon's exclusive On-Demand Fixing Technology exchanges warm straightforwardly to the fired warming component, decreasing warm-up time to the absolute minimum and empowering a speedy first print. 5-Line LCD show: A liberal 5-line LCD show enables more data to be shown, making it simpler to explore menu layers. Thai and Vietnam dialects are additionally bolstered. Wired/Wireless LAN availability: The imageCLASS MF4580dw highlights iEEE802.11 b/g/n remote system network alongside 10/100 Base-T/TX Ethernet bolster.
Setting up the gadget on an anchored remote system is simple with help for WPS push-catch design. Duplex Auto Document Feeder: A 50-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder empowers robotized output and duplicate of twofold sided record firsts. Faxing of single-sided reports is likewise upheld. Programmed 2-sided Printing: The inherent duplex printing motor permits programmed 2-sided print, duplicate, and fax yield (getting). Insignificant Maintenance: The imageCLASS MF4580dw utilizes the across the board Toner Cartridge 328. The Canon across the board toner cartridge configuration coordinates the photosensitive drum, cleaning unit and toner store in one minimal bundle, sparing expenses and making toner substitutions simple.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF4580dw Driver Download, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!