Highlights and Benefits
- Print and Copy in dark and white at up to 24 ppm
- Speedy First Print gives first print time of around 6 seconds
- Effective vitality sparing mode: roughly 3W of vitality utilized
- Impelled Print Modes fuse Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster and Page Composer
- Up to 9600 dpi (embedded) shading separating quality
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax
- Simple to utilize 5-line LCD for straightforward course
- 250-sheet front-stacking paper tape notwithstanding single-sheet multipurpose plate
Single Cartridge System for financially savvy supplies recharging
Structured with the little or home office client at the top of the priority list, the imageCLASS MF4450 gives you excellent yield and the propelled highlights important to handle your business needs.
The imageCLASS MF4450 gives you various alternatives when duplicating, faxing and checking. Transmit records flawlessly and rapidly with Super G3 Fax, achieving rates of roughly 33.6 Kbps. Through the gadget's ADF or platen glass, shading filter up to an improved goals of 9600 dpi, with the adaptability to spare in four diverse document groups; JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PDF.
Savvy Paper Handling
The imageCLASS MF4450 brags print and duplicate accelerates to 24 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized yield, and conveys Quick First Prints or duplicate pages in roughly 6 seconds. The unit additionally offers a vast paper treatment of up to 250 pages in a front stacking tape.
Single Cartridge System
The imageCLASS MF4450 additionally joins the Canon Single Cartridge System, which consolidates the toner and drum in one simple to-supplant unit, bringing about incredible picture quality maintenance and disposing of the confusion and warehousing of independent toner and drum consumables.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!