- Print, Copy and Scan
- Print and Copy in dark and white at up to 23ppm/cpm
- Natural 5-Line LCD Panel-simple to-utilize menu route
- System prepared with inherent Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Fast warm-up time
- For all intents and purposes upkeep free with Canon's All-in-One Toner Cartridge 328
Group imageCLASS MF4420w is another multi-work printer with Wi-Fi network. This laser printer has brisk 6 seconds first printout time and a decent by and large print speed of up to 23ppm (A4 paper). Standard imageCLASS MF4420w accompanies a 250-sheet tape and 1 sheet multi-reason plate for straightforwardness in duplicating. It's duplicate speed is up to 23cpm on A4 archives. This across the board printer underpins filter goals up to 600 x 600dpi (optical) or up to 9600 x 9600dpi (driver upgraded).
The Canon imageCLASS MF4420w highlights USB 2.0 High Speed and 10/100 Base-T/Base-TX Ethernet interface. It additionally accompanies bolster for iEEE802.11 b/g/n remote system network. This Canon multi-work printer is good with all major working frameworks including Mac OS X, Linux, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Vista and Windows 7.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF4420w Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!