- Print quality with picture refinement innovation - 1200 x 1200 DPI (proportionate)
- 13.5 seconds or less warm-up time from power on and around 6 seconds for first print out
- 2 seconds recuperation time from rest mode
- Print Language: UFR II LT with 5mm best, base, left and compose print edge for non-envelope and 10mm for envelope
- Duplicate Resolution: 600 x 600 DPI with 9 seconds first duplicate time; 25 percent to 400 percent augmentation in 1 percent increases; Copy Features: Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card duplicate
- Sweep Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 DPI and driver upgraded - up to 9,600 x 9,600 DPI
- Sweep Speed: Platen glass approx. 3.0 seconds per sheet (mono) and approx. 4.0 seconds per sheet (shading)
Vari-Angle Operation Panel
Receiving a vari-point task board structure, clients can tilt the board as indicated by possess inclination and additionally simple activity. This plan additionally gives adaptability as far as gadget arrangement, be it being put on ground level or on platform.
One-Touch Solution Keys
Tap on the accommodation of One-Touch Solution Keys, which are assignment committed catches that streamline activities with insignificant catch pushing for much of the time performed errands.
Contact Screen LCD
Client may likewise tweak the Home Menu page by doling out the as often as possible utilized capacity to be situated in first page for simple route.
35-sheet Auto Document Feeder
A 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) performs robotized group replicating, examining, or faxing of multi-page report firsts.
Across the board Cartridge System
Joining the photosensitive drum, toner and squanderer toner compartment into one conservative unit, you can be guaranteed of nonstop superb printouts and whine free substitution of the cartridges in the most limited time conceivable.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF235 Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!