- Up to 30ppm print speed
- Programmed 2-Sided print
- 250 Sheet Tray + 35 Sheet ADF
- Wired system
- 1,200 page in-box toner
- Hello there Speed USB 2.0
An incredible minimal mono laser printer, scanner and copier for the little or home office. Appreciate rapid printing up to 30ppm, while twofold sided printing, 250 sheet paper plate and 35-sheet programmed archive feeder make office life considerably less demanding.
Little in-One, minimized arranged print, duplicate and sweep. Ideal for Small Offices with shifted mono print, duplicate and output necessities. Indeed, even with a little impression the DCP-L2540DN joins fast printing of up to 30ppm, with practical programmed twofold sided printing.
With extraordinary duplicate and sweep ability you can process your archives in whichever arrange suits you best, and the gadget's wired system association implies that everybody can share the advantages.
The 1200 page inbox toner, 250 sheet paper plate and 35-sheet programmed report feeder offer more noteworthy esteem and effectiveness, and close by discretionary high return toners this All-in-One gives extremely focused print costs.
Price: Around £214.80, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother DCP-L2540DN Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!