The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8190 is a wide-organize printer that can bolster up to super-newspaper (13-by-19-inch) media. It's a refresh to the WorkForce Pro WF-8090, however flaunts an all-new more tasteful outline, a friendlier control board, and much-enhanced print quality. It likewise has a sensible value, low running expenses, and high obligation cycle, settling on it our best decision for midrange wide-organize printers.
A printer that produces pages more than twice as wide as ordinary letter-measure media requires a noteworthy responsibility in ledge space. At 22.5 by 24.1 by 29.7 inches (HWD) and weighing 77.8 pounds, the WF-C8190's size and size requires a strong, devoted space to perch.
Out-of-the-crate, the WF-C8190's paper-input limit is a small 330 sheets, split between a 250-sheet primary paper cabinet and a 80-sheet multipurpose plate that reaches out up from the back of the skeleton. On the off chance that that is insufficient paper (or information sources), you can grow it up to 1,830 sheets from four sources, with up to two 500-sheet add-on drawers (a lofty $425 each).
The WF-C8190 gets in a couple of licks of its own, however, including the capacity to print super-newspaper estimate pages. That size makes incredible signs and blurbs, for instance. High-volume printers should be quick. Epson rates the WF-C8190 at 25 pages for each moment (ppm), or, in other words, class of machine, about where quick starts.
The majority of Epson's WorkForce and WorkForce Pro models utilize the organization's PrecisionCore printheads, which it additionally utilizes in its few thousand-dollar, 100ppm or more extensive endeavor and printing press machines. One of the key highlights of PrecisionCore is, other than being somewhat quicker than conventional printheads, that the print chips contain a substantially higher number of littler and firmly focused ink spouts, bringing about a more exact dispersion of ink.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8190 Driver, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!