- Spare 90% on the expense of ink: Equivalent of 88 cartridges of ink included
- Ultra-ease printing: Print up to 4,500 pages in dark and 7,500 pages in shading
- Cutting edge ink filling framework: Enjoy bother and chaos free refills with the improved ink bottles
- Wi-Fi and applications: Print from cell phones
- 3-in-1 with front stacking tank: Print, duplicate and output
Searching for a sleek and practical printer?
This 3-in-1 EcoTank highlights a striking control board and can diminish ink costs by 90% by and large. With its improved ink filling framework and new ink bottles designed to limit the danger of spills, this smaller model demonstrates a dependable and simple to-utilize answer for imprinting in high volumes.
Limit refills with without cartridge printing
While keeping over ink substitutions is probably not going to be on anybody's need list, coming up short on ink can be a gigantic problem. EcoTank gives a calm arrangement from the principal set of inks its ultra-high limit ink tanks can hold what might as well be called 88 cartridges of ink by and large.
Slice ink of costs
This temperate printer can spare 90% on ink costs overall. With one arrangement of ink you can deliver a great 4,500 pages in dark and 7,500 in shading.
Exceptionally built for usability
EcoTank is more conservative and less demanding to use than any other time in recent memory. Its forward looking tanks are built for chaos free refills and the jugs are intended to just enable the right hues to be embedded. On account of the front ink level showcase, it's anything but difficult to see when it's at last due for a refill.
Print from anyplace
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send reports to print from keen gadgets utilizing the Epson iPrint application.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank ET-2711 Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!