- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, LAN (10/100 BaseTX) and WLAN (802.11 b/g/n), 250-sheet tape and single-sheet feeder
- Print speed: up to 22 pages/minute in shading and b/w, goals: up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Producer Warranty: 3 years for deals and transporting through Amazon. Available to be purchased and shipment by an outsider, the data of the particular vender apply
- Provided with: Brother HL-3172CDW High Speed Duplex Color Printer White/Dark Gray, Power Cord, DR-241CL Drum Unit, BU-220CL Transfer Unit, WT-220CL Toner Waste Bin, Toner C/M/Y/K, Installation Manual, User Manual on CD-ROM
Different association choices
Associate the HL-3172CDW locally by means of USB or coordinate it through LAN or WLAN into your system. Exploit the numerous ways you can interface the HL-3172CDW to your cell phones, for example, Via the Brother iPrint and Scan App, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print or WiFi Direct.
Adaptable paper administration
The single-sheet feeder effortlessly prints diverse sizes of envelopes, stationery, names, shiny paper and thicker paper. On account of the liberal 250-sheet paper tape disposes of the regular paper refills notwithstanding for bigger print employments.
Programmed duplex printing
Effectively make two-sided business records through the coordinated duplex unit.
Least expensive follow-up expenses of its class
With up to 2,200-page shading limit enormous toners (per ISO/IEC 19798), the HL-3172CDW can accomplish the most reduced expense in its class.
Earth well disposed
It is confirmed as being especially vitality productive with the EnergyStar. Insightful arrangements, for example, toner sparing mode and the independently replaceable toner/drum framework ensure the earth and your wallet in the meantime.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-3172CDW Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!