- Print, duplicate and output
- Up to 12ipm mono/10 ipm shading
- Remote system prepared and versatile good
- 6.8cm LCD touchscreen
- 150 sheet standard paper plate and 20 sheet programmed archive feeder (ADF)
- High return inks for a long time of printing
- All that you requirement for a long time of imprinting in one box
In any case, with the DCP-J1100DW high return in box inks (dark, cyan, maroon and yellow) you won't have to purchase new ink for a long time. Not just that, their machines accompany multi year guarantee.
The DCP-J1100DW is minimal in size, however tremendous in usefulness. With print, duplicate and output capacities, it's the ideal expansion to your office.
Associate effortlessly, in excess of one way
Not exclusively does the DCP-J1100DW look awesome, it offers a scope of availability alternatives to make printing as straight forward as could be allowed. You can interface by means of remote system, or even print by means of your versatile or tablet gadget. This empowers you to effectively set up and share over various clients/gadgets.
Perform various tasks effortlessly with programmed record bolstering (ADF)
The DCP-J1100DW comes outfitted with a 20 sheet programmed record feeder, permitting you stack your archive and abandon it to duplicate or sweep while you finish different assignments around the workplace.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother DCP-J1100DW Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!