Velocities: Achieve examine accelerates to 100 pages for every moment, 200 pictures for every moment, 10,000 pages for each day with single-pass, two-sided checking to help robotize work processes
- Auto report feeder: Load up to 150 pages for quick, unattended examining
- Programming highlights: Maintain security with HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk and encoded, secret phrase ensured PDFs; revise and advance sweeps with programmed trim, situate, clear page evacuation, edge eradicate, shading drop out, picture modifications
- Output to: Use check profiles for repeating occupations or send specifically to email, SharePoint, FTP, USB, fax, organize, neighborhood drive, different goals
- Paper sizes upheld: Letter, lawful, official, business cards, 4x6, 5x7, 5x8, 7x10, 7.5x10.5, 8.5x12; handles paper sizes up to 34 inches; HP EveryPage permits filtering of blended sizes and kinds of paper with limited shot of a misfeed
- Paper composes: Paper (plain, inkjet, photograph, pamphlet/reflexive), envelopes, names, cards (business, protection, embellished, plastic ID, credit)
- Guarantee: One-year Next Business Day Onsite repair guarantee; telephone and 24-hour, 7 days seven days Web bolster included
- Spare time: Create check profiles for repeating errands from 8-inch shading touchscreen show and pullout keyboard.Resolution:Up to 600 ppi
Achieve more. Quicker than any time in recent memory.
Handle substantial volumes at blasting velocities—up to 100 ppm/200 ipm. Catch each page effectively—even heaps of blended media—with HP EveryPage and a ultrasonic sensor. Depend on this scanner over and over—prescribed up to 10,000 pages for every day. Oversee occupations straightforwardly, utilizing the 8-inch (20.3 cm) contact control board with full haul out console.
The world's most secure checking gadget
HP FutureSmart firmware engineering can be scaled crosswise over gadgets and improved after some time with new highlights. HP OXP offers out-of-the-container or custom-assembled answers for forms, for example, security, bookkeeping and the sky is the limit from there. Bring together control of your checking condition with HP Web Jetadmin—and help manufacture business effectiveness. HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk helps guard delicate information. Safely delete records.
Effortlessly coordinate work process arrangements
Accomplish more with information, utilizing various sweep to choices—organizers, FTP destinations, email, USB drives, SharePoint, and that's just the beginning. Characterize filter profiles, sweep to the cloud and different goals, and naturally improve pictures. Inserted OCR makes accessible records that can be examined to various goals with cutting edge auto-imaging. Output pictures straightforwardly into applications with included and full-highlighted TWAIN and ISIS®.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP Digital Sender Flow 8500 fn2 Driver, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!