- Remotely output to your gadgets or online stockpiling administrations like Google Drive or DropBox
- Most extreme introduced determination of 1200 dpi
- Epson Single-Step Technology examines the two sides of a record without a moment's delay
- Included PDF programming makes accessible, editable PDF reports on Windows or Mac
- TWAIN driver guarantees similarity with numerous frameworks and programming
Effectively deal with your solicitations and document receipts with this back centered Workforce ES-300WR Wireless Accounting Scanner from Epson. This convenient, remote scanner can be fueled by either an included AC connector, USB link, or by an inherent battery. It has a most extreme output speed of 25 ppm when controlled by the AC connector and can deal with reports with a greatest size of 8.5 x 44". Included Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition and Nuance Power PDF programming can enhance your bookkeeping work process and make computerized document administration simpler. The 600-dpi optical scanner clarifies, intelligible outputs with 48-bit shading profundity.
The Workforce ES-300WR's one-pass duplex shading scanner gives a letter-estimate filter speed of 50 ipm, which can productively work through the 20-sheet limit auto report feeder. Also, its Wi-Fi capacities mean reports can be sent in a flash to a Windows PC, Mac, or cell phone.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!