With a most extreme determination of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer can yield point by point photographs, designs, or different reports. Print speeds are 15 ipm and 10 ipm for dark and shading, separately. Duplex printing is accessible for two-sided printing and will enable you to save money on paper. The back paper plate can hold 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6inch/10 sheets of 5 x 7inch photograph paper, and the front paper tape can hold 100 sheets of plain paper. Print remotely from a PC or cell phone with worked in Wi-Fi and administrations like Apple AirPrint and Mopria.
Duplicate at speeds up to 19 seconds for each page in shading. Up to 99 duplicates can be set aside a few minutes. An assortment of duplicate highlights are accessible on this printer, for example, two-sided duplicate, lessening/broadening (25-400%), borderless duplicate, outline eradicate duplicate, auto introduction duplicate, and the sky is the limit from there.
Output with the flatbed scanner at a maximum determination of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The greatest ADF filter estimate is 8.5x11.7inch. Remotely begin an output utilizing the printer's worked in Wi-Fi.
By and large, it's anything but difficult to setup and less demanding to utilize, this dark Pixma TS6220 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer from Canon is an adaptable printer equipped for taking care of an assortment of requirements. The printer utilizes five individual ink cartridges—color based shading cartridges and shade based dark cartridges—for a wide tonal range. Double paper sustaining gives you alternatives with regards to stacking print materials and duplex printing will enable you to spare cash on paper. Worked in Wi-Fi takes into account remote printing from your cell phone utilizing administrations like AirPrint or Mopria.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA TS6220 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!