- Dedicated business scanner
- One-touch scanning immediate to USB stay or PC
- As much as 24ppm/48ipm 2-sided check speeds
- Around 50-page automated doc feeder with multi-page detector
- Scan to searchable PDF
- Twain and ISIS scanning device drivers
Digitise documents fast with this small, high speed, simple to use, 2-sided document scanning device. With regards to digitising all types of documents, 'One Touch' scanning gets the work done in a few moments whether you're checking immediate to USB keep, PC or Macintosh.
Fast scan rates of speed of 24ppm (48ipm for 2 sided documents) imply that you will not be left ready, whilst checking multiple types of documents to applications is not hard because of a 50 sheet computerized document feeder having multipage detection.
Conveniently changing multiple size documents up to A3 into a higher image resolution digital format is where everything begins. To answer the needs of today's business, you can also hook up with a collection of user friendly cross system software that can help you easily convert these to industry standard types like PDF with searchable words, letting you quickly share, document or archive documents across your company.
Whether protecting time by adding fast scanning, archiving and showing close at hand, or keeping space by causing a paper-free office possible, the Brother ADS-2100 gives the results you demand each time.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother ADS-2100 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!