- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless, Direct Connection
- Print Resolution: Up to 9,600 (proportionate) x 600dpi
- Print Speed (A4): up to 18ppm (Mono/Color)
- Prescribed Monthly Print Volume: 250 - 2,500 pages
5-inch Color Touchscreen LCD Display
The MF635Cx highlights a natural 5-inch shading contact screen LCD board. The activity board has a vari-edge system which permits more prominent survey adaptability.
Single-pass Duplex Auto Document Feeder
This extends checking viability with no deal in look at quality.
Adaptable Printing Solutions
With Canon's latest flexible business course of action, you can print and yield files, photos and site pages with just a single application. Snap here to find more!
You can store and print a significant part of the time used structures direct from the device, or course your chronicles electronically to pre-define objectives with just a tap of the catch.
Dispose of ugly connections as the MF635Cx has the other option to share the printer remotely inside your framework. The device also has worked in Access Point capacity, engaging straightforward relationship with flexible
Auto Duplex Printing
Print on the two sides to decrease paper wastage while reducing the carbon impression and operational expenses.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF635Cx Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!