Use the customized report feeder and 100-sheet restrict paper plate for liberal yield without relentless watching, and help save paper with modified duplex (2-sided) printing. Cloud accessibility allows you to print from and yield to surely understood Cloud benefits clearly from the printer.
The Brother MFC-J497DW is a shoddy home or little office AIO that prints well in low volumes for those conditions. Like some progressing family, be that as it may, its running expenses require tweaking.
Modified Document Feeder
The flip-top, 20-sheet modified report feeder (ADF) is unpretentious in restrict, yet most AIOs in its esteem run don't attempt to fuse one using any and all means.
All that could be required Mobile Stuff
The MFC-J497DW comes stacked with scads of versatile printing choices, including Wi-Fi Direct and Brother's iPrint&Scan, for printing from and checking to most sorts of phones.
Yield quality is a nature of the Brother MFC-J497DW, with wonderful substance, superior to anything normal outlines, and photos with exact tones.
The MFC-J497DW is adequately traditionalist that you should encounter no trouble finding a place to fit it.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother MFC-J497DW Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!