- Illuminated LCD makes exploring through menu choices quick and straightforward
- Propelled security highlights limits unapproved printing
- Quick run accelerates to 48 ppm for workgroups with higher print volumes
- Programmed duplex printing prints on the two sides to decrease paper utilization
- Worked in remote interface empowers you to impart unit to various clients
Paper dealing with is done either with the two standard 520-sheet input plate or through a 50-sheet multipurpose plate for more particular media. The HL-L6200DWT is fit for taking care of around 100,000 pages every month for solid activity. Furthermore, the machine has a one-line LCD show for checking printer status and offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet network for the individuals who favor wired setups.
Brother HL-L6200DWT Business Laser Printer with Dual Paper Trays
Organizations searching for a quick, solid printer with a vast paper limit should look no further. The HL-L6200DWT conveys simple to-utilize, savvy printing to workgroups with higher print volumes. This printer helps increment business profitability and productivity because of a super high return substitution toner cartridge and up to 48ppm print speed. Decrease paper refills with double 520-sheet limit paper plate, or for considerably more noteworthy paper limit a discretionary extra plate is accessible.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-L6200DWT Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!