- Fast print rates of speed as high as 34 pages each and every minute
- Auto 2-sided print
- Large 250 Sheet Newspaper input
- Built-in wired network
- Includes up to 700 Webpage inbox toner
- Easy to use and setup
Performance made for office buildings of tomorrow
Made to be set-up and prepared to used in minutes, the HL-L2370DN has been constructed with efficiency at heart. This fast, network computer printer, images up to 34 internet pages per minute. Joined with a more substantial 250 sheet newspaper input, and computerized 2-sided printing, you will be confident, that you will be never waiting miss that important record.
With cost being truly a key factor for most businesses, we've guaranteed that the HL-L2370DN is cost-effective. Using our high produce toner cartridges, coupled with programmed 2-sided printing can critically, and fast print out speeds reduce the price tag on each print out job.
Made to go the length
Created to perform for much longer. The Brother mono laser beam range, has been suitable for you as well as your business. Created from sturdy and hard-wearing materials, providing the satisfaction that your computer printer could keep on going.
Private without compromise
Being quiet no more means slow. All of the models within the number, print silently at significantly less than 50dB. Making these printers, ideal to take a seat on your desk, stamping silently at full acceleration, when you work without interruption.
Brother's mono laser beam range is compliant with lots of environmental criteria including German Blue Angel, Nordic Swan and Energy Celebrity. Because of this, not only does indeed it help your business work better, additionally it is more energy conserving, reducing effect on the surroundings and cutting your costs at exactly the same time.
Price: Around £142.80, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-L2371DN Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!