With effective 2.6-ppm printing (A1), in view of its 1.07-in . print head and ceaseless yield capacity, this 44-inch inkjet grants incomparable work process proficiency.
With Intelligent inexpensive of ink
Enjoy low operating costs with advanced LUCIA TD printer ink, providing fine lines and distinct text message even on cheaper uncoated newspaper, as well as increased weather resistance.
Small and convenient
A slim large-format device, the TX-4000 meets seamlessly into smaller workplaces, and guarantees intuitive user friendliness with easy spin loading and flexible stacking options.
Stable security credentials
Showcasing the soundest set-up in its portion, the TX-4000 offers drive encryption, secure drive erasure, data transmitting encryption, and strong passwords.
Optimised print out output
Impressive software, such as an AutoCAD-optimised printing device drivers and a settings tool to adapt printing for specific mass media, helps users attain perfect results.
Redesigning CAD, GIS and Poster printing possibilities
The advanced imagePROGRAF TX-4000 combines smart features with supreme print out quality. Enjoy high-speed printing, excellent accuracy and reliability, convenient end user control and cost-effective procedure out of this 44-inches large-format inkjet printer.
Work magic for workflows
Boost output with trailblazing end result speeds, permitted by the progressive 5-colour print mind, collection optimisation and constant printing mode.
Supreme printer ink for low TCO
LUCIA TD printer ink renders details and content material with impressive exactness, its performance on cost-effective uncoated newspaper, and offers superb weather level of resistance.
The TX-4000 works with into compact conditions easily using its slim framework. An instinctive touchscreen screen, dual spin feeding and easy launching optimise your workflow.
Take advantage of the TX-4000's class-leading uptime and reassuring security, with data transmitting and drive encryption, secure drive erasure and full user-access control.
A driver made for AutoCAD boosts the precision of printed drawings, as the media construction tool optimises creation relating to specific stock.
Price: Around £5,999.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 Driver, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!