- 5 in . natural shading touchscreen with cell phone like ease of use.
- A unique, custom-made device experience with Program Library.
- Works with certain mobile alternatives for printing and scanning.
- Check out and convert documents to searchable digital data by having a single-pass duplex record feeder.
- Created for smaller print careers with first print out time as fast as six mere seconds.
Help mitigate threat of confidential information reduction as documents are just stored in shorter ram. Security configurations can be placed behind dual Administrator and RUI PIN log-ins. When found in conjunction with imageWARE Venture Management Unit Device Configuration Administrator Plug-in, these options can be captured and exported to other devices on a single network. Remotely device access and established guidelines via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW online. Limit doc distribution by applying Send to-Myself-only.
Created for quick, easy deployment. Remote diagnostics for fast service response. Easy and instinctive to keep an eye on device position and consumable levels, watch meter readings, manage options, and apply security settings.
Canon's signature stability and engine technology keep output high and decrease the effect on support resources. Made to achieve maximum uptime, with position notifications to keep supplies replenished. User-friendly maintenance animations for common responsibilities like consumables replacing.
A combo of fusing technology and low-melting-point toner minimizes electricity requirements and helps achieve low-energy intake. Encourage environmentally-conscious work procedures by permitting multiple settings that will help save newspaper and energy. ENERGY Legend(R) accredited and scored EPEAT(R) Silver.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF525dw Drivers, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!