5inch user-friendly color touchscreen with smartphone-like functionality. A unique, custom-made device experience with Program Collection. Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printing device to establish immediate link with mobile device(s) with no need for exterior router.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Canon's signature dependability and engine technology keep efficiency high and lessen the effect on support resources. User-friendly maintenance videos for common jobs like consumables replacing.
Supports mobile alternatives for printing and scanning. Check out and convert documents to searchable digital data via a single-pass duplex doc feeder. Created for smaller print careers with first print out time as fast as six moments.
Service parts made for machine lifetime to reduce dependence on proactive maintenance and reduce service phone calls. High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall source costs.
Helps mitigate threat of confidential information damage as documents are just stored in short-term ram. Security adjustments can be place behind an Administrator log-in.
A blend of fusing technology and low-melting-point toner minimizes vitality requirements and helps achieve low-energy ingestion. Encourage environmentally mindful work routines by permitting multiple settings that will help save newspaper and energy. ENERGY Legend(R) qualified and graded EPEAT(R) Silver.
SIMPLE TO USE WITH Program LIBRARY
Unique to the Canon imageCLASS products, the Application Collection platform permits one-touch button creation of seven key functions: Print out Template, Standby Glide (display screen saver), Scan-to-Preset Vacation spot, ID Card Backup, Consumables Information, Backup (Eco), and Backup (Bleed Reduce).
MOBILE-FRIENDLY DEVICE ACCESS
From application-based to cloud-based to device indigenous, the imageCLASS MF426dw give a variety of options for producing from a cellular phone or tablet across iOS and Android os devices. The Canon Print out Business program, which facilitates both programs, offers usage of additional device adjustments as well as the capability to check from the computer printer to a cellular phone or tablet.
FAST, SINGLE-PASS DUPLEX SCANNING
The imageCLASS MF426dw leverages a single-pass doc feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images each and every minute (ipm) in dark-colored and white or 26 ipm in color. Scanned data can be changed into multiple file types, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF426dw Drivers, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!