- Print acceleration: up to 5" (127mm) per second
- Print method: immediate thermal
- EPL and ZPL coding languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy advertising loading
- Smallest footprint in 4-in . thermal printer
- Dual-wall reinforced cheap construction
- 32-Bit RISC processor
- XML-enabled printing
The Zebra GK420d immediate thermal printer supplies the cost effective in a simple desktop printer, having a fast 5 in . per second print speed to meet your low to medium volume printing requirements. The GK420d has a smooth and small design, boasts the tiniest footprint in a 4-in . desktop printer, and supports a number of applications and industries.
Always a real ideal Fit
The Zebra's G-Series Small Desktop Printers - for print out widths up to four in . - deliver best-in-class speed and performance. From the fundamental GK(TM) model to the component rich GX(TM) demonstrate, the G-Series printers are solid, tough, and flexible to fit about each low-to mid-volume printing solicitation and spending plan.
Built with Zebra quality and steadiness, the G-Series GK demonstrate supplies the best estimation of most fundamental work area warm printers, as the best GX display encourages various organizations and applications with the largest choice of highlights.
Pick the space-sparing prompt warm form of either show for the most modest impression of any 4-inches work area printer, or the immediate warm/warm exchange variant to spare bunches of clients time with simple and basic strip stacking framework accessible.
With both EPL(TM)and ZPL(R) improvement dialects neighborhood on all models, G-Series printers effectively fit into accurately with other Zebra printers. Also, various association alternatives makes them simple to join into existing nearby or organized frameworks. Zebra's G-Series printers are a decent speculation, and dependably a flawless fit.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Zebra GK420d Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!