- Print and Backup in full-color and dark-colored & white at the same acceleration as high as 22 ppm
- Duplex Adaptability two-sided printing, copying, faxing and scanning
- Superior Color Imaging record finer details when you print out or replicate with impressive tone-on-tone quality where your image will be true to the initial
- 3.5-inch color -panel with Easy-Scroll Wheel
- Password-protected Department Identification Management helps device usage
- Print and backup in both color and dark-colored and white up to 22 ppm/cpm
- Duplex adaptability - two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
Developed to handle the needs of today's fast-paced end-user, the new Color imageCLASS MF9220Cdn laser beam multifunction computer printer allows smaller businesses and work teams to maximize output with convenient print out, backup, fax and scan efficiency in a completely networkable device.
Perfect for multi-user surroundings, the MF9220Cdn combines advanced technology within many high-end commercial copiers including "Customer Identification Management" control, that allows network administrators to keep an eye on and limit printing end result and an Auto-Duplex function to lessen newspaper costs and increase output. Additionally, for the very first time from Canon imageCLASS, the MF9220Cdn features an LDAP address publication, allowing documents to be dispatched instantly.
Further boosting the energy of MF9220Cdn Series can be an ground breaking 3.5-inch color -panel with Easy-Scroll Steering wheel that provides trouble-free control over assignments through the user-friendly menu and two USB slots to facilitate checking documents right to a USB drive.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Color imageCLASS MF9220Cdn Drivers And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!