- Plustek OpticPro A320 is a huge format scanning device that can check out a 12? x 17? web page at resolutions up to 1600 dpi.
- Easy to use with drive button scanning.
- Perfect for prepress, graphic artists, photography organizers, scrapbooking, libraries, colleges, small office/home office (SOHO) users and anyone who needs to check out A3 sized design and documents.
Large Format Scanning
Extensive organization examining of A3 measure reports and pictures (304.8 x 431.8 mm/12x17inch) up to 1600 dpi get this to scanner appropriate for prepress markets.
Quick checking speed
Quick examining snappiness of 8.5 secs for an A3 measure shading doc at 300 dpi.
One-touch of buttons
Seven one-touch control keys for undertaking pre-set functions permit an individual to quickly: check out, file, backup, OCR, create PDFs and email.
User-friendly bundled software
Bundled with simple-to-use image handling and record management tools, fast and secure PDF change, image organizer with thumbnail viewers, and accurate OCR software.
Also, the Macintosh appropriate Plustek OpticPro A320 is a sizable format scanning device that can check a 12" x 17" (304.8 mm x 431.8 mm) size record with resolution up to 1600 DPI. It really is suitable for prepress, graphic artists, digital preservation, image organizers, scrapbooking, music results, genealogy, maps, libraries, academic institutions, small office/home office (SOHO) users and anyone who needs to check out A3 sized design and documents. This flatbed scanning device is Mac pc 10.7/10.10 suitable.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Plustek OpticPro A320 Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!