- Astounding direct-to-article of clothing printing — Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are sturdy, dynamic and safe, with extraordinary shading execution, in addition to break even with evaluating for shading and White inks
- Up to twice as quick — recently created print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer reliable print quality at up to double the speed of our past generation
- Feature White Ink Mode — grew only for the SureColor F2100, this one of a kind component offers concurrent printing of White and shading inks on the shading go for extraordinarily enhanced picture quality, speed, and productivity
- Quick stacking for greater efficiency — the simple to-utilize, all-new fast load platen lessens conventional circle platen stack times
- Natural, simple to-learn work process — enhanced Epson Garment Creator Software, accessible for macOS® and Windows®, incorporates effective apparatuses for design and content, shading administration, ink control, cost estimation, in addition to hot organizers
- Outlined solely for coordinate to-piece of clothing printing — a completely reason constructed framework including Epson's PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink framework and strong equipment
- Diminished support time and operational cost — highlighting a texture wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the coordinated self-cleaning framework enables the printer to perform every day upkeep to decrease downtime
Exceptional Print Quality
Print quality and launderability is essential to your clients. The Epson SC-F2100 direct to article of clothing printer won't baffle. Expect lively shading, smooth inclinations, photograph reasonable imaging, and a solid print that will keep going for handfuls and many washes.
PrecisionCore TFP Printhead
Accuracy Dot direct to article of clothing printing innovation empowers the most noteworthy print quality by altering spot measure on-the-fly, delivering smooth inclinations and shading advances.
Easy to use Control Panel
The Epson F2100 direct to piece of clothing printer is anything but difficult to work with a Full-shading, LCD screen with picture see!
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor F2100 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!