- Auto 2-sided (duplex) printing
- About 26 ppm print out speed
- This 4-in-1 laser beam printing device has a 1200 x 1200dpi quality, letting you printing records and other documents with great quality and detail.
- Reliable and adaptable, the MFC-L2730DW 4-in-1 laser beam printer can check documents as high as 23.6ipm and has a copying rate as high as 34cpm.
- Because of the Brother MFC-L2730DW Small 4-in-1 Monochrome Laser beam Printer's built-in wired/cellular connectivity, you may easily print documents from your appropriate device.
- With a sound degree of up to 50dB, the Brother MFC-L2730DW Small 4-in-1 Monochrome Laser beam Printer operates silently.
The Brother MFC-L2730DW Mono 4-in-1 printing device is a noiseless, small mono multifunctional laser beam printer made for a occupied home or small work place to provide sharp, high quality word quickly. Made to be quickly set-up and totally operational within a few minutes, the printer is manufactured out of sturdy and hardwearing materials for an extended lasting lifespan. With the capacity of full duplex printing from a 250 capacity holder or a manual give food to slot that are designed for a multitude of newspaper types. The scanning function is both mono and coloring ready with additional 50 sheet Auto Document Feeding potential. An address reserve can be found that can store up to 200 entries for either e-mail or fax statistics with a blend as high as 20 groupings stored for broadcasting.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother MFC-L2730DW Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!