This all-in-one dark and white laser beam printer has an extremely low noises level, and that means you will never be annoyed throughout your work. Because of the large newspaper holder with a capacity of 250 linens, there is no need to fill up the paper. In this manner you can completely give attention to your own work.
- Print increase to 30 ppm
- LCD display screen 2 lines of 16 characters
- USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- 250-sheet paper holder, 1-sheet manual newspaper feeder
- Scan to document, image, e-mail, OCR and microsoft sharepoint
Monochrome Laser beam Multifunction with Auto Two-Sided Printing
3-in-1 (Printing device, Copier and Scanning device) computer printer with computerized two-sided printing and XL toner to save lots of on every imprinted page. The shown price includes EUR 10.00 discussing the Private Backup Law fee.
Includes programmed two-sided printing to save lots of paper, and you will use 3,000 web page high capacity toner to lessen printing costs. For better management of consumables, the toner and drum are 3rd party to displace only the done consumable and the DCP-L2510D has the toner keeping function.
Streamlines your daily work
For small workgroups, it has a quickness of 30 ppm, 250-sheet newspaper capacity to provide paper-loading autonomy and manual supply slot that allows newspaper weighing up to 230 g / m2, suitable for producing on special press. It offers multiple scanning options like OCR and SharePoint to make administrative responsibilities faster and easier.
Silent printing without lack of productivity
Silent printing without acceleration reduction or lack of printing quality: The DCP-L2510D multifunction printing device has an functioning noise degree of 48dB. This, in conjunction with its small size, helps it be the perfect desktop device that plays a part in a peaceful working environment.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother DCP-L2510D Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!