- Print, scan, duplicate and fax with ADF
- Ethernet connectivity
- Compact footprint
- Print more webpages with Epson XL inks
- Duty cycle monthly: 3,000 page
Fast drying out DURABrite Ultra Ink
The Labor force WF-2520NF uses Epson's fast drying out DURABrite Ultra Printer ink for professional-quality business documents and means that images are drinking water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are also available in XL size, assisting to save further on costs, as users can print out up to 2.5x more webpages. Having a 30-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF) for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing, this product provides everything a tiny office or house office needs, in a single compact device.
Flexible connection options
This printer also offers flexible connection options, as users can hook up the printer with their office network via Ethernet. This enables users to printing, scan or send faxes from any computer at work. If linked to a Wi-Fi router, the product works with with Epson iPrint, allowing users to printing wirelessly from smartphones and tablet Computers within any office.
Epson iPrint allows users to printing wirelessly from smartphones and tablet Personal computers within any office. The Labor force WF-2520NF also includes a robust 100-sheet back paper holder, providing media overall flexibility for a number of paper. With the wonderful colour steadiness and light fastness of Epson UltraChrome K3 Printer ink with Vivid Magenta, you can create long-lasting images to market or show. Exceptional accuracy means that each reprint will match the first, even if published months apart.
Price: Around £195.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce WF-2520NF Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!